5000 LPM Dual Purpose Monitor Package
The ROCKETT GF5 monitor serves a dual purpose function; it can
be mounted in a fixed position on an apparatus, and then can be
removed and used in a portable mode.
The ROCKETT GF5 RF features the “Velocity Equalizing Nozzle”. Its
cone-shaped directs the flow more gradually as the stream
reunites, avoids turbulences, and increases the reach of 10% to
15% (patented system).
Additionally a unique safety system automatically increases
stability helping to make it stable.
The nozzle automatically adjusts to maintain effective pressure and
efficient stream reach between 1000 and 5000 LPM.
The system components are optimized to allow a 5000 LPM flow
capacity @ 7 bar nozzle pressure.
• Dual purpose break-apart monitor for use as a fixed or portable monitor.
• « Velocity Equalizing nozzle »: Innovative design of the nozzle, cone shaped for an excellent quality of
nstream and a reach optimization.
• The nozzle automatically adjusts to maintain effective pressure and efficient stream reach between 1000
niand 5000 LPM @ 7 bar.
• Includes liquid filled pressure gauge.
• Inlet 2.5’’BSP.
• Light and robust: Aluminium construction.
• Vertical movement: -15 degree to +75 degree.
• Horizontal movement: 360 degree continuous.
• Total weight with nozzle less than 15 kg.
• 5 forged aluminum legs with self-adjusting carbide-tipped ground spikes increase stability.
• Vertical movement: +35 degree to +75 degree.
• Horizontal movement: +45 degree in both directions (90 degrees total)
• Total weight with nozzle less than 18 kg.